Terms and Conditions
- Scope: All goods and services (*Products) supplied by Sanjay Nagpal (SN) are supplied on there terms and conditions. (See Below)
- Order Acceptance: No order shall be binding on SN until accepted by SN. An Individual contract for the supply of products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by SN of an order from the Customer. SN reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where SN makes a part deliver of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may cancelled or varied acceptance by SN.
- SN reserves the right to change for delivery of the Product ay any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for order under certain dollar value. Where prices are stated as inclusive of delivery, delivery is to the delivery point specifically accept by SN.
- A handling fee may be incurred on all orders.
- Returns: Any products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise on accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to SN within 14 days of delivery, at no cost to the Customer.
The customer may otherwise return Products to SN and obtain a credit.
- Except for the tools and products specifically tailored for the Customer’s requirements, which may not be return.
- Provided that it does so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorization is obtained from SN;
- Provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise a new and in a saleable conditions:
- At the Customer’s own expense, or to the Customer’s account; and
- On the basis that risk in the Products remain with the Customer’s until the Product are received by SN and that a restocking or return fee may be charged.
Notwithstanding the provision of this clauses 6, To Sanjay Nagpal not accept a return Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the customer.